Invisalign Treatment in Stanmore
If you have crowded teeth, prominent teeth, or a smile you don’t like, come to Family Dental Care. We help teens and adults in and around Stanmore straighten their teeth discreetly.
Our in-house Invisalign expert, Dr Natasha Sims, has been a dentist for over 30 years. She holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Clear Aligners and has helped countless patients improve their smiles through Invisalign. Her additional academic qualification puts her head and shoulders above other Invisalign providers, and her experience in clear aligners will provide you with a straighter, healthier smile.
See Results Before Starting Invisalign Treatment
Unlike other dental treatments, we show you what your Invisalign outcome can look like before starting treatment. Book a complimentary consultation to learn how Invisalign treatment at our Stanmore dental practice will change your smile from goofy to gorgeous.
Your free consultation includes:
- A digital scan of your teeth using iTero
- A smile simulation showing how your teeth will move
- A photo of how your future smile may look using the SmileView app
This in-depth consultation explains the treatment and shows you projected results almost instantly. The before and after smile simulation photo lets you see what’s possible.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligner trays that correct your alignment. The bespoke aligners use smart forces that move each tooth independently, which makes Invisalign much quicker than conventional orthodontic treatments.
We plan your treatment and manufacture your custom Invisalign trays using digital scans, high-quality X-rays, and photographs of your teeth.
Invisalign Treatment is Easy
When you become an Invisalign patient, you must wear the aligner trays for 20–22 hours per day, only taking them out to eat, drink, or clean your teeth and aligners.
You will move to the next tray in the series every week or two. Each set of these aligners gradually and gently shift your teeth into place. You will have to come to the practice periodically during alignment, so we can track your progress and make any refinements.
Book a consultation to learn more about how we can change the position of your teeth with virtually-invisible Invisalign trays.
Reasons to Choose Invisalign
There are several reasons patients choose Invisalign treatment at our Stanmore dental practice. Here are some of the advantages of this teeth-straightening system:
- Minimally invasive: Treatment does not require fixed wires or brackets attached to your teeth.
- Discreet: Invisalign trays are clear, blending in with your smile.
- Removable: Invisalign only needs to be removed when you eat or clean your teeth.
- No waiting: There are significant wait lists for orthodontic treatment through the NHS; as Invisalign is a private treatment, you can start immediately.
- No food limitations: You can continue to eat your favourite foods and clean your teeth as usual.
Invisalign Advantages at Our Stanmore Dental Practice
At Family Dental Care, we are the dental providers for many families in and around Stanmore. There are several reasons new and existing patients choose our practice for their Invisalign treatment, including:
- Post Graduate Certification: Dr Natasha Sims has a Post Graduate Diploma in Clear Aligners and over thirty years in dentistry.
- iTero Scanning: We take a digital scan of your teeth, eliminating the discomfort and inefficiency of putty-based impressions.
- Free consultation, scan, and smile simulation: Get all the information you need and see your treatment outcome at no charge.
- Bespoke treatment: We treat your unique needs and build a strong rapport with you.
Book your no-obligation consultation to learn more about how Invisalign can improve the health and appearance of your smile.
How Long Does Invisalign Treatment Take?
patients complete treatment in as little as six months, while others can take up to two years. However, patients start noticing changes in a matter of weeks.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
Invisalign treatment starts at £2950. We give you a bespoke plan during your free consultation that includes your treatment cost.
We always want patients to access the dental care they need. Invisalign treatment is eligible for financing through Chrysalis. If you want to learn more, please speak with our practice manager.
Enhance Your Smile with Additional Treatments
Invisalign treatment is an excellent way to transform your smile. Many patients combine this treatment with other cosmetic dental services, such as teeth whitening, bonding, veneers, and more. A smile makeover can give you a smile with beautiful results that garner attention.
We also offer services to minimise the appearance of lines and wrinkles or enhance certain facial features. Our facial aesthetics services offer non-surgical options to help you feel good in your skin and strengthen your self-confidence.
Book An Appointment
Call The Practice
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 -13:00, 14:00 – 17:30
Friday: 8:30 – 13:00
Saturday: Arranged Appointments Only