Family Dental Care aims to:
- Continuously improve the patient experience and patient satisfaction.
- Provide a quality assured service through the implementation of quality improvement systems.
- Ensure that our practice does the right thing, at the right time, for the right people and right first time.
- Demonstrate compliance with the regulations laid down in the Health and Social Care Act 2008.
To achieve these aims, we are committed to:
- Listening carefully to ensure we understand our patients’ needs.
- Involving our patients in all decisions about their care.
- Discussing all treatment options and costs with our patients.
- Encouraging a preventative-based approach to patient care.
- Ensuring our patients understand their role in caring for their oral health.
- Maintaining high standards of infection control and hygiene in line with the most up to date guidelines available.
- Setting and maintaining high standards for the care and monitoring of the oral health of all our patients.
- Seeking and acting upon feedback from our patients on the services we provide.
- Providing a safe environment for our patients and our team.
- Encouraging an evidence-based approach to clinical decision-making.
- Creating a supportive culture of engagement and involvement of all team members through regular team meetings.
- Continuing professional development for all team members.
Maintaining up to date guidance on all clinical governance requirements through regular reviews of all our practice policies and protocols.
Book An Appointment
Call The Practice
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 -13:00, 14:00 – 17:30
Friday: 8:30 – 13:00
Saturday: Arranged Appointments Only